- For professional installation services click here
- 20A fully automatic temperature compensated charging for batteries from 40-300AH while you’re on the move
- Dual input (solar and alternator in parallel)
- Smart alternator compatible
- Selectable lithium* and lead-acid mode
- Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
ENJOY MORE AND RELAX
The D250SE is a fully automatic, 5 step charger that supplies up to 20A of power to any 12V lead-acid or lithium* service battery from 40–300Ah. It has selectable charge algorithms for AGM and lithium* batteries and can use power through its dual input from the alternator, solar panel, and wind power. When the service battery is fully charged, the D250SE will automatically redirect maintenance charge power to the starter battery. The D250SE can maintain a stable output up to 20A to vehicles ﬁtted with smart ECU controlled alternators and also has a temperature sensor for optimized charging, regardless of weather conditions.
*) 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP
With award-winning Swedish technology, the dual input D250SE allows you to enjoy your vehicle more with maximized battery capacity as the ideal charger for vehicles without access to a mains power supply.