CTEK US 0.8
- Fully automatic charging and maintenance in 6 steps maximizes battery life and performance
- Numerous accessories simplify using the same charger for multiple batteries
- Water-resistant so that the solution can be taken to the problem even if it rains or snows
- Patented maintenance charge for a unique combination of maximized life and performance
- Patented desulphation that extends the battery life
- No sparks, short-circuit proof and reverse-polarity protected for untroubled usage
US 0.8 (Part No. 56-865) is CTEK’s smallest 12V charger. It offers state of the art technology and is perfect for charging smaller 12V batteries that can be found in motorcycles, jet skis, ATVs, and lawnmowers. It is also suitable for maintenance charging “normal- sized” batteries such as car batteries.
The unique display allows the user to follow the entire charging process. The US 0.8 is a compact and fully automatic 6-step charger for 12V batteries from 1.2–32 Ah and is suitable for maintenance charging up to 100 Ah. The US 0.8 is splash and dustproof, delivers 0.8 A, and is designed to protect vehicle electronics. It is non-sparking, reverse polarity protected, and short circuit proof. The US 0.8 is delivered with a 5-year warranty. Alligator clamps and eyelets included.
See a visual demo of the 8-step smarter charging process