RedLine: SuperLight ShockProof Gear Oil - quart
- Film thickness greater than an SAE 75W90, yet low fluid friction like ATF
- Used in low-power dog-ring racing transaxles with moderate to low load, qualifying, etc.
- Popular in British F3, Euro F3 and Star Mazda racing gearboxes for ultra low drag
- Unique lubricant with solid microscopic particles offers low drag/high protection
- 40% lower coefficient of friction and 250% of the load carrying capacity of conventional gear oils
- Relatively low viscosity, yet cushions gear teeth under extreme pressure
- Helps to prevent tooth breakage, resists throw-off
- Can be used with pumps and coolers when equipped with an inline screen rather than a fine filter. Avoid pumping down the center of a main shaft as the unique particles could centrifuge out of solution.
- Designed for wet sump transmissions and differentials with splash lubrication