Loctite Wicking Grade Threadlocker 290™ - Penetrating/Green - 36 ML
LOCTITE 290 is a medium/high strength, wicking grade threadlocking adhesive that is ideal for locking preassembled fasteners.
LOCTITE® 290 is a liquid medium/high-strength threadlocker designed for the locking and sealing of threaded fasteners. Because of its low viscosity and capillary action, the product wicks between engaged threads and eliminates the need for disassembly prior to application. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage due to shock and vibration. The product can also fill porosities in welds, castings and powdered metal parts.
- Sold individually or in cases of 10
- Works on metal only
- Ideal for locking preassembled fasteners, e.g. instrumentation fasteners, electrical connectors and set screws
- Proven to be tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. motor oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids
- Requires heat for disassembly
- Old PN LOC37481, New PN LOC492144
- UPC Code 79340374812