VP 10W-40 Break-In Engine Oil is a unique, multi-viscosity oil. We formulate it with a blend of high-quality conventional base stocks, ZDDP, Moly, and other additive chemistries. It allows newly machined engines to properly finish seating and mating of machine engine parts.
Learn more about break-in oil,
what it is, and why it matters.
PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGES OF VP BREAK-IN ENGINE OIL
- Multi-viscosity conventional oil blend
- Balanced level of ZDDP and moly anti-wear additives
- Shear stable polymers to prevent viscosity loss during break-in process
- Aggressive detergent/dispersant additive system
- Ultimate protection for flat tappet and roller cams
- Use for initial 15-20 dyno pulls or 50-100 road miles