VP: Fuel Stabilizer With Ethanol Armor® – 2 & 4-Cycle Engines - 9/8oz.
VP Fuel Stabilizer with Ethanol Armor® prevents problems associated with ethanol-blended pump gasoline. It’s like having an ethanol shield for your engine. Our stabilizer keeps vital engine components clean and running at peak performance. It also ensures quick and easy starts. Most importantly, it helps you avoid costly and unnecessary repairs due to long-term storage. We design its proprietary formula not just for cars and trucks; it's also a great fuel stabilizer for your motorcycles, lawn mower, snow blower, and generator. In fact, it works in any 2-cycle or 4-cycle gasoline engine. It’s a must if you own a vehicle or small engine equipment that isn’t used regularly.
Our fuel stabilizer bonds with gasoline to stop evaporation. It both stabilizes gas and prevents gum and varnish from forming. When you use a vehicle or equipment regularly, gasoline burns up before it evaporates and degrades. However, when gas sits unused in a tank, it breaks down and deteriorates. This process can take as little as 30 days. When this happens, gummy deposits form in the engine. That’s where a high-quality stabilizer helps.
Ethanol, which is found in most pump gas, is at the root of this problem. To begin with, ethanol absorbs water. Second, water promotes corrosion, and corrosion is never good for an engine. In addition, when ethanol absorbs just a small amount of water (as small as 3/4-ounce), a process known as phase separation occurs. That’s when the ethanol/water cocktail separates from the gasoline, and never the two shall meet.
VP Fuel Stabilizer With Ethanol Armor Features:
- An additional one to two years of stability versus many of our competitors
- Top-level fuel system cleaner detergent that keeps engines clean and operating at max performance
- Ensures easy starts
- Keeps fuel fresh and eliminates the need to drain gas from the tank
- Outstanding cost-per-gallon of treated fuel compared to most leading brands
- Protects and helps prevent the need for expensive and unnecessary engine repairs
- Reduces engine heat
- Can be used in all 4-cycle and 2-cycle gasoline engines
- For use in every tank fill up