VP: 4-Cycle Fuel: Ethanol-Free Small Engine Fuel - Gallon
VP's 94 octane 4-Cycle Small Engine Fuel is ethanol-free and formulated with higher-grade base stocks and components. Therefore, it keeps your fuel systems protected, maximizes performance, and extends the engine life of your outdoor power equipment. It also provides for both easier and more dependable starts while giving your 4-cycle small engine exactly what it needs to operate consistently at peak performance. Best yet, it helps you avoid costly repairs and rebuilds of your outdoor power equipment that result from ethanol-blended pump gas. Our 4-cycle VP Small Engine Fuel contains no oil. It passes the warranty requirements of all 4-cycle engine manufacturers, including Briggs and Stratton, Kawasaki, Kohler, Honda, and many more.
Advantages Of VP 4-Cycle Small Engine Fuel
- Made by the fuel experts at VP. We make fuel. That's what we do! Power equipment manufacturers who offer small engine fuel make....power equipment
- Ethanol-free - prevents ethanol-related corrosion problems and issues that fuel stabilizers can't fix
- Provides easier and more reliable starts, burns cleaner, and helps extend the life of your outdoor power equipment
- Remains stable 2 years in the tank and 5 years in the sealed container
- Protects fuel systems and saves carburetors - no gummy deposits or varnish
- Eliminates the need for and cost of adding fuel stabilizers
- Contains no extra additives - just what is needed. No more and no less.