VP: 50:1 Premixed 2-Cycle Small Engine Fuel - 8/1 Quarts
VP 50:1 Small Engine Fuel mix is a 94 octane, ethanol-free fuel for 2-cycle engines. It is ready to use and features the perfect oil and gas mix ratio, so it saves you time from mixing your own 50:1 gas. Above all, we engineer our small engine fuels from higher-grade base stocks and include only the best components available. As a result, you’re ensured of getting an exceptionally clean-burning 50:1 fuel. We design it specifically for 2-cycle gas powered engines in outdoor power equipment that require a 50:1 gas-oil mix. These engines run hotter and demand better care and maintenance.
Furthermore, the lubricant package in our 50:1 fuel mix meets or exceeds JASO FD, ISO-L-EGD, and API TC standards, as well as all manufacturers’ specs, including Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, Maruyama, Shindaiwa, and more!
Advantages Of VP 50:1 Mix Small Engine Fuel
- Made by the fuel experts at VP. We're not a power equipment manufacturer that makes fuel. We're a fuel company that makes....fuel
- Premixed perfectly - every time! No more hassling with making your own 50:1 gas oil mix
- Ethanol-free - prevents ethanol-related corrosion problems
- Provides easier and more reliable starts
- Remains stable 2 years in the tank and 5 years in the sealed container
- Extends engine life and improves the performance of outdoor power equipment
- Helps to prevent costly repairs and rebuilds
- Eliminates the need for and cost of adding fuel stabilizers