VP: 40:1 Premix Small Engine Fuel - Quart
VP 40:1 premix fuel is ethanol-free and blended with premium base stocks and JASO FD certified oil. It also packs 94 octane. We design it specifically for 2-cycle engines in portable outdoor equipment, like chainsaws, string trimmers, or snow throwers, for instance.
We engineer our 40:1 premix using advanced technology to ensure a cleaner-burning fuel. As a result, you get easier and more reliable starts while your equipment runs at peak performance. You no longer have to spend extra time mixing gas and oil. As we mentioned, the lubricant package in our fuel mix meets or exceeds JASO FD, ISO-L-EGD, and API TC standards, as well as all manufacturers’ specs, including: Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, Maruyama, Shindaiwa, and more! Each can has the perfect oil and gas mix ratio.
Advantages Of VP 40:1 Small Engine Premix Fuel
- Made by the fuel experts at VP. We're not a power equipment manufacturer that makes fuel. We're a fuel company that makes...fuel
- Premixed perfectly - every time! No more hassling with your own 40:1 gas oil mix
- Ethanol-free - prevents ethanol-related corrosion problems
- Provides easier and more reliable starts
- Remains stable 2 years in the tank and 5 years in the sealed container
- Extends engine life and improves the performance of outdoor power equipment
- Helps to prevent costly repairs and rebuilds
- Eliminates the need for and cost of adding fuel stabilizers