VP: Multi Mix 40:1/50:1 Premix 2-Cycle Fuel - Quart
VP Multi-Mix is a superior, ethanol-free 2-cycle fuel that is premixed with oil. It works for any 2-cycle gas-powered engine in outdoor power equipment that requires either a 40:1 or 50:1 gas-oil mix. We formulate our 94 octane fuel to meet the exact requirements of hard-working small engines, such as those found in a string trimmer, chainsaw, or leaf blower.
Multi-Mix is blended with higher-grade base stocks. As a result, it burns cleaner and eliminates the dirty and time-consuming process of mixing your own oil with gas. Furthermore, it's ready to use; pour it into the tank, start the engine, and get to work. You can store Multi-Mix up to two years in the tank or five years in an unopened can - no fuel stabilizers needed.
The lubricant package in this 2-cycle fuel meets or exceeds JASO FD, ISO-EGD, and API TC standards, as well as all manufacturers’ specs, including Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, Maruyama, Shindaiwa, and more!
Advantages Of Multi-Mix 40:1 And 50:1 Premixed Small Engine Fuel
- Can be used in both 40:1 mix and 50:1 mix applications
- Made by the experts at VP, with nearly 50 years of experience making fuel. We're not a power equipment manufacturer that makes fuel. We're a fuel company that makes...fuel
- Premixed perfectly - every time! No more mixing your own 50:1 or 40:1 oil and gas
- Ethanol-free - prevents ethanol-related corrosion problems
- Provides easier and more reliable starts
- Remains stable 2 years in the tank and 5 years in the sealed container
- Extends engine life and improves the performance of outdoor power equipment
- Helps to prevent costly repairs and rebuilds
- Eliminates the need for and cost of adding fuel stabilizers